Friday, September 30, 2016

Week 4A Set 2:Deli's/Chilies

On the chilies website, they use limited time offers and a lot of food pictures to attract customers. Their call to action is a reward programs which you can get free points for just signing up and free deserts on your birthday. I kind of want to go down their now because the free food looks good.


The yellow deli looked very unappealing to me. On the front page they have all the locations of their restaurants and the links at the top on the page were really hard to read. They also have all these unnecessary links such as music, videos, news. If I’m a customer I want to know what you are serving, I don’t need to know anything about the restaurant history or music. The food menu even looks bad, it’s handwritten with no pictures, I think customers would want to know what the food looks like before they order it.  I’m not really sure what their call to action is but I would never go down there.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,

    I agree with your assessment of the restaurants, I am eating at both establishments and I too believe that yellow Deli was unappealing. The food has more of a hippy vibe and the food is bland. At least with chilies it is well known food and its nice and flavorful.

    ReplyDelete