Thursday, September 15, 2016

Week 2 - Communication: Business & Consumer

Have you ever experienced difficulty communicating with a business? 

I have never used social media to communicate with a business. I always go directly to their website when I need help with their products or when I want to purchase something. They always have their contact info such as their phone number, email and company location on their web site and I never had issues with communication.

Does social media make it easier to get noticed or get your problem solved?  

I think social media can make it easier to get your problems solved because your opinion can be seen by hundreds or even thousands and people can join you thus making your opinion very strong. 

If it was your own business on social media, how would you respond to positive or negative comments?

If I had my own business, I would just let one of my employees take care of the bad comments because I wouldn't feel like doing anything.
  


1 comment:

  1. Your response about having your own business on social media makes me think of that South Park episode where Cartman hires Butters to go through and delete all the negative comments, leading to Butters having a stress attack. Surely you're not as bad as Cartman, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete