Thursday, December 1, 2016

Week 12

PTC computer – This facebook company I found uses flashy pictures and videos to engage with their customers. They writing is very professional, there is much background information about their company, what their objective is and there services. They have been around for over 20 years so that means they have been very successful.

99$ pc repair center- I saw this one and I did not like it at all. Their picture header is not appealing and they hardly have anything in their about section. Their main moto is were not cheap, their expensive. Im not really sure what that means but that’s not how you get more customers. they could at least edit their pictures in Photoshop.


I guess for Facebook advertising I would set up a marketing ad campaign or coupons and try to give my customers good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment